Re: xhtml browser

Hi,

Am Montag, 9. Dezember 2002 17:24 schrieb li zhang cis student:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any web browser support xhtml?
Yes, Mozilla. And I think Opera.

> Is there any browser that can support
> xml with xsl files, so that we don't need
> to use XSLT processor first?
I'd process them first, that speeds up client performance.
And if it's static content, you could first process it and then place the
content on the server.
I recommand a combination of Ant, Xerces or Crimson and Saxon or Xalan for
this. Using NetComponents.jar you can not just automize validation of your
source documents, transformation, validation of your generated documents but
even automize the upload procedure.

Bye
--
ITCQIS GmbH