Re: a new value for <title> and other meta tags

Gabriele Fava  wrote:

> 2) not support visual-only CSS. (The media type for all my stylesheets is
> "screen" rather than, say, "aural" or "braille". I wouldn't even know where
> to start with styling for those, so I just make sure my HTML is structurally
> reasonable and hope that they've got an effective browser. :) )

In an ideal world, screen readers might work that way, but in the real world,
the high end (ie. the expensive ones that designers design to, because they
behave most like IE) ones use MSAA to access IE working as a screen media
browser.  At least in part, that is because virtually no-one authors for any other
media type.

aural and braille are good intentions that are doomed to failure in the real
world.