RE: XHTML DTD Issues

Thanks that worked like a charm...!

Now I am looking into creating my own tags to use.  I decided to see if
I could get the example I found on the W3C documents to validate.  I get
the following error:

Error: element "shelf" not allowed here; check which elements this
element may be contained within

The location of the files that I created based on the "tutorial"
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/xhtml-m12n-tutorial/>
are in the following directory (directory browsing is enabled for this
directory):

http://hallem.mine.nu/xhtml/custom_mod/

If you could please tell me very explicitly how to fix this (as you did
for the problem I had last time -- see message at the bottom) I would
really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Michael Hallett
hallem@rpi.edu

"Life is not a punishment, not a task, but a gift.
Your only obligation is to enjoy every minute of it."
-Louie Stermole