xhtml

Can anyone answer the question below?

Thanks
Peter Neri
peter_neri@gdt1.com

Peter,

This kind of question is best addressed to the list
<www-html@w3.org>.  That's where the experts hang out.

Alan

At 04:10 PM 8/30/2001, you wrote:
>Hello Mr. Kotok,
>
>I have been developing new markup code based on the assumption that xhtml>
 will be the next revision to html. It takes a little more attention and
>time to validate the code at the w3 website than just sticking with html.>
 People who work in IT at my place of business don't seem particularly
>alarmed about xhtml or cleaning up html code to comply. I realize that
>html will probably be never "locked out" of a future browser, but is there>
 any reason to be concerned about xhtml one day upsetting the html apple cart?

>Thanks for any info,
>
>Peter Neri
>peter_neri@gdt1.com

the system manager.

This message has been scanned for viruses.