Re: Q/Sugestion about XHTML

Ben-Nes Michael, at 09:46 +0300 on Mon, 6 Aug 2001, wrote:

   > Since <form> can contain block elements, merely put your entire <table>
   > inside a <form>.  This will ensure well-formedness and XHTML validity.

   sure I can, but then ill have to create lots of tables like this:

   the form element will add spaces between the tables which will spread them
   on double the size and Ill have to make the <td> with constrain width so the
   layout will be visible & straight.
   more complex and still I don't know how to get read of the form adding space
   between tables.

If you need specific formatting, rely on CSS, not how some browsers choose
to do default rendering of XHTML elements.

--
Frank Tobin		http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/