Re: Missing border-shape property in CSS2

At 21:46 17.08.00 +0300, Tapio Markula wrote:
>CSS3 needs ONLY one property, border-shape to render all elements like HTML.
>Possible values are 'rectangle' and 'circle', border-shape:rectangle or
>border-shape:circle (to emulate radio buttons).
>I regard that this is a missing property because the intention is - unlike
>CSS1 - to be full layout language.
>
>Could this be added?

This may more be a discussion for www-style. By the way, there was a short
discussion on rounded corners that may or may not be relevant for you, do a
search on "Rounded corners". The discussion started with
<url:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2000Feb/0257.html>. I
didn't follow up on this, as it isn't really "my thing".

Jonny Axelsson