RE: "fighting it out between WGs" (was: inline CSS)

Murray Altheim wrote:

> I'm not 'aiming for' anything, I'm describing what is happening right
> now. Why don't you guys come clean? Tell us why there's an all-out
> fist fight over the style attribute? It's not because 'people like it'.
> Is Windows 2000 based on styling in HTML documents or something? Wot?

Microsoft is behind this?  Someone really should call Oliver Stone.

As I recall, Håkon Lie went to work for Opera Software because ... well, here it
is ... found it:

	http://www.operasoftware.com/people/howcome/

Guess the Evil Empire got him to anyway.

Sigh.  Too late.  Should make a good movie, though.

/Jelks