RSAC stupidity (was RE: Process for site development)

At 10:59a -0500 01/31/00, rev-bob@gotc.com wrote:
>I'm really tempted to force a copy of the RSACi ratings into the
>package, too - after all, people who filter based on these ratings
>have the option of banning all unrated sites, so it's in your best
>interest to provide proper ratings for your pages.

Too bad RSAC.org is IMPOSSIBLE to use. It's one of the worst sites
out there. Even the "Contact Us" link requires JavaScript. Clueless
idiots there.

Hmm... after going through about 10 billion levels of frames (gack),
I finally reached <http://www.rsac.org/content/register/>. Why did
they bury it so far away? They should link directly to it from the
home page. Idiots.

Oh geez, even that part requires JavaScript. I hate RSAC.
I give up. If any people block my site, it'll be their loss, and RSAC's fault.

-Walter