Re: XHTML 1.1 : no frames

On Thursday, August 31, 2000 at 23:40, jrexon@newsguy.com (Jan Roland Eriksson) wrote:

> I deliberately snipped the rest of your post Tantek.
>
> Welcome back with a serious line of arguments when you are off whatever
> you have been smoking tonight...
>
> (nothing of what you said made sense, so I'l give you a second chance,
> just because I'm interested in what that might come out like)

Then you might want to re-read what he wrote. I had no problem understanding
it and I think his points are quite valid with respect to the invalidity of
the "URL cannot reflect the full state of a page" arguement against frames
(not that frames don't have other serious flaws).

--
Christian Smith  |  csmith@barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com

He who dies with the most friends... Is still dead!