Re: XHTML 1.1 : no frames

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:51:21 -0700, "Tantek Celik"
<tantek@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

>From: Dave  J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk>
>Date: Thu, Aug 31, 2000, 11:21 AM
>
>>> From: Tantek Celik [SMTP:tantek@cs.stanford.edu]
>>>
>>> unfortunate because it would have been very simple to do (add the "name"
>>> attribute to the "object" tag, and allow the "target" attribute on "a
>>> href").
>>>
>>   Because this would have re-introduced one of
>> the reasons for removing frames, namely that a URL
>> cannot reflect the full state of a page
>
>Oh, this is WAY too funny.

I deliberately snipped the rest of your post Tantek.

Welcome back with a serious line of arguments when you are off whatever
you have been smoking tonight...

(nothing of what you said made sense, so I'l give you a second chance,
just because I'm interested in what that might come out like)

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
<URL:http://member.newsguy.com/%7Ejrexon/>