overflow: scroll question (was Another frames question (sorry))

Hrm ....

Here's a Good Question (TM).

If you look at http://tor-pw1.attcanada.ca/~zoltan/overflow.html, you'll see
i have tried to replicate a "frame-like" page using the css property
"overflow: scroll; height: 100%;".
I *thought* that it would make the excess text that overflows off browser
window to scroll (like a left hand frame)

In Netscape 4.x, it doesn't do that, as I expected, since it doesn't
understand this property ... for me, this is no big deal.  I look at this as
degrading nicely.

In Internet Explorer 4.x and 5.x, it does what I expected.

In Mozilla M17, it *doesn't*.   It assumes the 100% has to do with the
height of the browser, I think.

Which behaviour is correct?  Mozilla's or MSIEs?

Thanks in advance

Zoltan.

--
Zoltan Hawryluk - ZH13, zoltan@attcanada.ca.
WebMaster, AT&T Canada IES. 416-341-5717