Re: Missing border-shape property in CSS2

The Netscape/Mozilla browser actually has a CSS extension that does
exactly this, although I don't think this approach is adopted in any
current CSS proposals. Have you looked through the many CSS drafts
documents (see http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work) to see if
there's anything in them on this subject?

Ian