Re: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Sean Palmer wrote:

> NEW "COMMENT" ATTRIBUTE
> Here is a thought that has been exciting me for quite
> a long time now; a new attribute in XHTML 1.1;
> "comment". (As in comment="comment", see below for
> examples).

You know, if HTML used the ISO standard for SGML Architectures, then you
could add a comment attribute if you wanted to. :-)

        <http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach