an official W3C browser test

I don't think programmers will cheat so they pass the test.

BUT when the w3c issues an official browser test,
programmers will test their beta-browser on it,
and tweaking the code until it passes the test.
Programmers may incorrectly think that passing
the test means a 100% working browser.

This means that issuing an official browser test
may even ENCOURAGE BUGGY CODE.

Think about it.

Sjoerd Visscher - sjoerd@locosoft.nl
Locosoft bv     - www.locosoft.nl