Simple! Just say True or False.

CSS and its positionong capabilities is the preferred way
to set up FRAMES

That statement in the below mail makes me ask this.
Which versions of the popular browsers support Style Sheets?

Just say YES or NO to the below.

Netscape 4.0 (Communicator)     :

Netscape 3.02                   :

Netscape 3.01                   :