Re: footnotes

Stephanos,
    I would be glad if you could share your code with us.

This is the best I can do

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<STYLE>
    .sidebar{
         position:absolute;
         background-color:green;
         width:1in;
         left:0.1in;
     }
    .container{
         position:relative;
         background-color:red;
         width:2.5in;
         padding-left:1.2in;
     }
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV CLASS="container">
     <DIV CLASS="sidebar">
      A side note
     </DIV>
    This is a paragraph with a side note
</DIV>
<DIV CLASS="container">

    This is a paragraph without a side note
</DIV>
</BODY>
</HTML>

And I am not very happy with the result!

Tables (unfortunatly) still do a better job!!

Frank

PS I didn't find a side bar example at your URL.