Re: HTML 4.0 draft available

E. Stephen Mack wrote:

> For those of you who want to make a hardcopy of the HTML 4.0 draft,
> I didn't try the postscript file that is linked to from
>      http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html40/
> but if it's really only about 200 pages as described, it's
> definitely worth the effort to print that one instead of
> trying to print out the 35 separate files.

Well, I just printed it out myself and it's really 250 pages now. Quite
scary actually but I don't see how we could make it any shorter... The
difference is due to late additions such as the "Attributes defined
elsewhere' sections.
--
Arnaud Le Hors - W3C, User Interface Domain - www.w3.org/People/Arnaud