thanks, i had missed that all together
looking too hard i guess......

can this be applied as:

BLOCKQUOTE { text-align: justify }

or

P { text-align: justify }

??

Peter Flynn wrote:
>No, it's not there, because HTML 3.2 and 4 document and codify
>existing practice, not future use.
>
>What you're looking for is <p align="justify">, right? And <div
>align="justify">? Do browsers support these?

that is exactly what I would love to see
i can't be sure if it's proper or not, though
i realize CSS is supposed to take care of all
the style elements of a document so it should
cover alignments, but, on the other hand,
justification is simply the proper way to align
a blockquote--so it's not really a style issue
in that case (the one i'm most concerned with)

more thoughts anyone?