Re: Fw: Images and formatting of lists, keywords in <a>

In article <199708061731.NAA04600@skipjack.bluecrab.org>,
"Marc A. Duncan" <maduncan@skipjack.bluecrab.org> wrote:
> I guess that it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to reincorporate things
> into html which have been removed because of style sheets.

Nothing has been *removed* because of the "move" towards style
sheets. The only thing that happened in HTML 4.0 is that certain
elements and attributes are now "deprecated" - ie, *authors* are
no longer supposed to use them.

The idea here is that browsers can still support these elements
for old documents, but authors will from now on write documents
with a stylesheet for the rendering.

--
E-mail: galactus@htmlhelp.com .................... PGP Key: 512/63B0E665
Maintainer of WDG's HTML reference: <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/>