Re: Netscape 4.0 press release at their server

Jonathan L Neuenschwander wrote:
> It *is* in there.  From the Communicator FAQ at
> http://home.netscape.com/comprod/announce/faq_c.html
[...]
>  * Style sheets. Using style sheets, Web page designers can specify a
>    specific look for their pages. All of the properties of these features are
>    reflected into JavaScript, making it easy to create exciting, dynamic

That sounds quite useful, actually. It sounds as though you could have
Javascripted buttons which changed the stylesheet - so there could be
one button for your "screen" styles and another for your "printed"
styles. Or whatever.

Mind you, I could do with basic 'static' stylesheets from Netscape
*right now*!

Chris