Re: <a footnote="proposal">

From: <Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 19:58:00 +0200
To: lee@sq.com
cc: marc@ckm.ucsf.edu, pflynn@curia.ucc.ie, html-wg@w3.org, www-html@w3.org
Note......the rel-rev internet-draft that I still have a copy of
was written in December 1995.
That means that it should by the rules be gone by now from the I-D
directories.

It would be nice to get it worked on some more, and get published
somehow, so that at least we have something to refer to when playing
with this mechanism.

(EXPERIMENTAL RFC seems about right....we shouldn't require that
the Two Big Ones buy into something before experimenting with it....)

                     Harald a