Re: Cougar: Add CLEAR and ALIGN attributes for block elements (fwd)

In article <199607270358.UAA18202@server.livingston.com>,
MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com> wrote:
> This sounds like a great idea.  And it would help divide block and non-

Thanks!

> block attributes.  I have a feeling we'd run into the need to do that
> sooner or later anyway.

For me, the division is simple:
* Anything declared as part of %text is text-level (non-block).
* Anything else, except HTML, HEAD, BODY and head elements, is
block-level.

There are some special cases, of course - is TABLE block-level or
not? I'd stick it in the "other" group, though. A block-level element
is something which may contain %text directly.

Galactus

--
To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.