RE: Suggested HTML extensions (tvml)

Your the second with this thought.  I'd assume that dealing with all the
various screen devices that an added preference set would allow a fixed
size to be selected.  This avoids the hardware disasters and would also
allow users to select 640x480 even in a higher rez to allow some
additional working space.