Re: Background Soundtracks

In article <321C68D9@smtpgate.ftt.com>,
"Jason O'Brien" <jaobrien@fttnet.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to post this in the hopes that Netscape will soon accept
> the BGSOUND tag and future HTML designs will incorporate this or
> something similar -- I am designing more and more web pages with

BGSOUND as a *tag* is a very bad idea. It is a property of the
body, so it should be an attribute of <BODY>.

But please keep in mind not everyone likes background music, especially
if you can't turn it off. Try explaining to the other people in your
house why your PC is playing some song at 3am. :-)

Galactus

--
To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: galactus@stack.urc.tue.nl - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.