Multiple Stylesheet Notations

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler <bsittler@prism.nmt.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 09:10:47 -0600
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
How can a document author specify more than one format of stylesheet? For
example, I have stylesheets for Arena, ViolaWWW and NaviPress that I would
like applied to a given page, depending on which format the current
browser uses. How can I do this? And what would I do if a browser was
written which interpreted several *different* stylesheet formats?

--
Benjamin C. W. Sittler
   "I have great confidence in fools -- self confidence my friends call it."