LH (List Header)

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler <bsittler@prism.nmt.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 13:37:27 -0600
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
LH (List Header)

Permitted Context: Immediately following UL, OL, DL or LI
Content Model: %text

The LH or list header element is used to provide a title for a list orlist
item. User agents can use this in place of the full list or list item when
a mechanism is provided to fold and unfold nested lists, or provide list
item data in a popup window.

(For Permitted Attributes see [1])

[1] http://www.hp.co.uk/people/dsr/html/listheader.html "List Header
"

--
Benjamin C. W. Sittler
   "I have great confidence in fools -- self confidence my friends call it."