Re: date&time on a page

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler <bsittler@prism.nmt.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 21:50:01 -0600
To: Rainer Klute <klute@nads.de>
Cc: www-html@www10.w3.org

Rainer Klute wrote, in response to the previous question:

>Date and time are usually available in the HTTP headers of a
>document. A sensible client should display it somewhere, but not in
>the document area.

Yes, this probably is the wrong forum, but I'll try to answer anyhow...
I was interested in this and wrote a CGI script for the CERN httpd.
The CGI source may be viewed at [1]; the source of a page which uses it
may be viewed at [2], with the rendering at [3]. I hope this helps!

[1] http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/view.cgi?access.cgi
[2] http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/view.cgi?template.html
[3] http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/template.html