Re: Tables and Charts

From: <lee@sq.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:19:40 -0400
To: papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca, lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk, C.J.Tilbury@estate.warwick.ac.uk
Cc: www-html@www10.w3.org

An HTML 3 table, as a result of hte ICADD work, can be transposed, and can
also be represented as a chart.

I'd rather see a style sheet option, so I can do
	<TABLE CLASS=table.chart.bar.3d>
than a special purpose set of elements, I think.

then, perhaps you could look at someone else's tabular data as a pie chart
or a bar chart or a pub chart or whatever....

Lee

--
Liam Quin, SoftQuad Inc +1 416 239 4801 lee@sq.com   <URL:http://www.sq.com/>
HexSweeper NeWS game;OPEN LOOK+XView+mf-fonts FAQs;lq-text unix text retrieval