Re: Comment on XML 2 Events

Hi Rich,

Yes, I just re-read your email, and realised what you were saying.
Sorry about that.

However, using an element in this way sounds just like the plain text
equivalent of @role, which therefore means it would probably have
wider applicability than just <action>. I wonder if we should look at
trying to generalise this.

Any thoughts on that?

Regards,

Mark