Re: Want to join in your translation job.

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, Kyongha Lee wrote:

> recently, I've know that the new version of HTML, "HTML Ver.4.0".
> But In our Country, We haven't the translation of This document,
> "HTML 4.0 specification" yet. So Iwanna join to your translation
> job. I want to translate this document into Korean. How can I
> contact you for my working? And How can I work this translation
> job?

Thanks for volunteering. The specification is quite long, so you may
wish to share work with other translators on writing and reviewing
translations, although you are the first to volunteer for Korean.

I am adding you to the list on

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

and to the W3C email list for translators as described on that page.

  w3c-translators@w3.org

I am adding links to individual translations from the translations
page as they produced.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)