Re: translating into Chinese

On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Ming-Cheng Hsu wrote:

> I live in Taiwan and work for an ISP. Having some experience in
> translating computer books, I'd like to have the chance to
> translate HTML 4.0 into Chinese. Would you please tell me more
> information about this?

Thanks for volunteering. The specification is quite long, so you may
wish to share work with other translators on writing and reviewing
translations. I am adding you to the list on

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html

and to the W3C email list for translators as described on that page.

  w3c-translators@w3.org

I am adding links from the translations page to individual
translations as they are being done. There are several other
people working on Chinese, including simplified Chinese,
whom you may wish to contact to offer your help.

p.s. sorry for the delay in replying

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)