Re: Sending XHTML 1.1 as text/html

note that most of those arguments are written assuming that you
have written bits and pieces of html4 tagsoup in your supposed
xhtml document.

personally (and this is water under the bridge and cant be fixed)
I believe changing mime types from text/html to
application/xml+xhtml -- decision the W3C made in 2001 was a
mistake ---

--
Best Regards,
--raman