Re: repeats

Rafael Benito wrote:

> My last point is that we, as a group, should be sensitive to resource
> constraint devices issues as long as they do not jeopardize the
> functionalities for the desktop. Take into account that for every
> desktop, there are ten mobile devices in the world. It is up to the IT
> industries to make data applications happened in that environment.

Interesting perspective, I admit I hadn't even been thinking of mobile
devices (and I regularly develop j2me apps for <64k devices!), as time
moves on perhaps these devices won't be so limited, but then again,
perhaps there will always be devices with severe processing/memory
limitations.

Thanks for adding a new perspective.

Regards
Jason.