Re: Firefox Xforms extension

Hi,

I have noticed, that some extension seem have trouble being installed
into a profile after an upgrade to Firefox 1.5, XForms was one of them.
It seems to be related to some changes to the way the profile works.
Since I didn't have anything too important in my profile, I just saved
my bookmarks and deleted it. After that, everything (including XForms)
was working as expected...

My profile was an utter mess though, so I don't know whether this has
any relation to your problem :)

--lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4