Re: Disabling a button based on validity

Thanks, Peter. However, this is not quite what I want, and I apologize
if my question was not clear.

What I want to do is leverage work already done to validate the XForms
instance. I do not want to rewrite in XPath all the rules already
created with XML Schema types, constraint attributes, and required
attributes: this would be painful and error-prone code duplication. I
really want the valid and required properties to be leveraged.

-Erik