RE: Loading & saving documents

I realise that & misunderstood what Jason had sent as it was server
based rather than local file. I appologise if any confusion has been
caused.

Just out of interest wrt things like this, is there any sort of Xforms
Wiki where common solutions to common problems, patterns etc can be
placed so in future newbies like me can just be referred to a wiki-faq &
"look at number 4"?

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.