RE: Loading & saving documents

Many apologies to all.

It would appear that for some bizarre reason:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2005Oct/0013.html

Simply never got through to me here. Possibly it was some sort of false
positive in the NHS spam filter or something. I had to check the web
archives of the mailing list to get it.

A) Thank you Mark
B) Thank you for putting it up onto the Wiki.

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.