RE: XForms Myths Exposed - By Ian Hixie (Opera)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Goodrich, Christopher Michael wrote:

> Ideal --- If we have a web browser that's xforms compatible.  When is
> Firefox going to go mainstream with this again?

My understanding is that Mozilla, Microsoft, Opera and Safari have no
plans to ship XForms support with the default browser. However, there are
plugins available from Mozilla and IE to enable XForms support there, and
there are tools that convert XForms on the server to HTML forms on the
client so that it works even with down-level UAs.