RE: XForms Myths Exposed - By Ian Hixie (Opera)

I knew I had to get technical on this one.  Ok, I have had some really
good suggestions, but they all took it one step too far.  Let me
clarify.

The end user page is already built, I don't need anything to convert the
XML files to HTML, that's done, I used JavaScript to parse the file and
provide what I needed on that end, so I don't need to recreate the wheel
there.  What I need is the admin end redone in xhtml instead of Office.
I figure all I need is a xforms page rendered in xhtml to read the XML
file from the server, make changes, and put it back on the server.  I am
not interested in a full package that gives me more than I want or need,
just the basic code.  This is an extremely small project that only 5
people will ever see.  If I need a browser plugin to do this, then I'll
need both IE (PC only) and Mozilla/Firefox for Mac, and Linux boxes.

Perhaps I was mistaken when I thought the technology wasn't there
already and maybe I just need to be pointed in the right direction to
get the plugins and some help with the code for the xforms.  Problem is,
I'm not familiar enough, and I need to get familiar.

Thank you,

Christopher M Goodrich A+
Corporate Computing Help Desk
Sandia National Laboratories