From: Ian Hickson [mailto:ian@hixie.ch]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 8:22 AM
To: Goodrich, Christopher Michael
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: RE: XForms Myths Exposed - By Ian Hixie (Opera)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Goodrich, Christopher Michael wrote:

> So can anyone explain if these myths seem to bring my hopes crashing
> down, or whether I should just hang on?

None of the "myths" I listed on my blog are reasons not to use XForms.
XForms sounds like it would be ideal for your use case.

My post (which was forwarded to this list without my request) was merely
trying to correct some statements that I have heard made about XForms
and HTML forms -- it was not trying to put down XForms in any way.