From: Dharmesh Mistry [mailto:dharmesh@edgeipk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 5:47 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Standards conflict?

Can you help me please, I am trying to work out whether xForms and XUL are
conflicting standards trying to achieve the same thing, or whether in fact
they are two distinct standards achievig separate goals.

thanks.....................D

Dharmesh Mistry
Chief Operating and Technical Officer, edge IPK
E dharmesh@edgeIPK.com <mailto:dharmesh@edgeIPK.com>
M +44 (0)  7789 222 015

Newbury Office                   T  +44 (0) 1635 231 231    F  +44 (0) 1635
569 371
This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

edge IPK Limited
Registered office - 9 Wardle Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire RG31 6JR
Registered in England No. 4286817

the system manager.