From: Roman Huditsch [mailto:roman.huditsch@hico.com]
Sent: 02 December 2002 12:21
To: Roland Merrick
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: AW: Bindings to non-existing instance:data

Hello,

What I want to do is the following:
I would like to define some input field like:

<xforms:input ref="topicmap/topic/topicName">
    <xforms:label>Topic Name:</xforms:label>
</xform:input>

<xforms:input ref="topicmap/topic/@id">
    <xforms:label>Topic ID:</xforms:label>
</xform:input>

Is it possible to define somehow that as soon as the user has done some input on these fields the according elements (or attributes) in the instance are created ?

wbr,
Roman