From: Rui Leal [mailto:ruileal@netcabo.pt]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 4:34 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: HELP - The XForms draft and the XForms schema problem

Hello !

I´m a student of DI-FCT-UNL (Department of Informatics - Faculty of
Sciences  and Technology, New University of Lisbon,
http://www.di.fct.unl.pt) and i´m  working on a project with Prof.
João Moura Pires, which involves forms.  Currently i´m studying the
possibility to use XForms but i came across several  problems. I
hope someone can help.

According to the draft i can do something like this (on
model/simple)

<array name="arr1" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded">
	<group name="g">
		<string name="a"/>
		<string name="b"/>
		<string name="c"/>
		<string name="d"/>
	</group>
</array>

but when trying to use the XML Schema (Appendix A) of the
XForms draft to
validate a document, i cannot.

i found a couple of things more like not being able to do this

<string name="some_string" enum="open">
	<value>blabla 1</value>
	<value>blabla 2</value>
	<value>some stuff</value>
	<value>etc ..</value>
</string>

is the Schema in the draft not according or am i misunderstanding
something ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rui Pedro Leal.

[--    ruileal@netcabo.pt    --]