RE: Binding

	Hi Micah,

	Thank you for the attention to my problem. I really appreciate it !
	Yes, it can be done like this. But now I have some new questions:

	1) Where is the binding between the form control and model item ?
	2) What if I want to have one model and several UI descriptions
	with controls bound to overlapping subsets of items in this model,
or vice versa ?
	In this case, binding between instance data and model items
	through form controls only becomes difficult and very uncomfortable
	for developer.
	3) How can I give the UI customization possibility to the client ?
	I mean the situation, when he can change layout,
	i.e. move, group and even remove available controls, but can not
change
	their behaviour (model).

	My personal opinion, that the link DATA - MODEL - UI more natural
than
	DATA - UI - MODEL. Especially, with regard to the main idea stated
	in W3C working draft about one XML instance data, one XForms Model
	and many different UI descriptions for different devices.

	What do you think about that ? Are there any discussions on this
question in W3C ?

	Best regards,

		Alexey