Re: "-ms-font-feature-settings" is ignored if only specified as @font-face descriptor

Le 3 déc. 2012 à 13:21, "Adam Twardoch (List)" <list.adam@twardoch.com> a écrit :

> I have now confirmed that specifying -*-font-feature-settings ONLY in
> the descriptor of the @font-face rule works as prescribed in Firefox and
> Safari but does NOT work in either Chrome (23 or 25 canary) or Internet
> Explorer 10 (Nov 2012 Preview on Windows 7).
>
> Adding the -ms-font-feature-settings as a property of some selector
> (e.g. body) fixes the problem in IE, and adding the analogous
> -webkit-font-feature-settings declaration as a property of a selector
> makes in work in Chrome. But this is not what CSS Fonts 3 postulates. It
> should work even if only specified as a descriptor of the @font-face rule.
>
> Updated examples:
> http://www.iqfonts.com/121203calttest/index.html

This does NOT work with Safari 6 / Mountain Lion (& Webkit nightly build) )

> http://www.iqfonts.com/121203calttest/ie10.html

This works in Safari 6 / M.L.

This additional test also works in Safari 6:
http://www.iqfonts.com/121203calttest/selonly.html

Chrome (25.0.1337.0) behaves the same as Safari 6.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com