Re: WOFF comment: Description of text elements

Thanks for addressing this request.  What Jonathan did helps a lot.

I wasn't sure why you didn't have a list of attributes and elements for
the text element.  For example, I was trying to figure out whether the
dir attribute can be used on the text element (to prevent the need for
adding it to each of the enclosed divs, or indeed adding a div if there
is only a single 'paragraph'.

I didn't see anything in that section that enlightened me, one way or
the other.

RI

--
Richard Ishida