RE: What constitutes protection [was: About using CORS]

> From: Anne van Kesteren [mailto:annevk@opera.com]

> I just checked cnn.com and it seems to be using CDN for style sheets.
> If it is using them for style sheets it seems likely it would use them
> for fonts too, as they are typically larger than style sheets.

That seems a reasonable assumption. The CDN would have to return the proper
Access-Control-Allow-Origin header for CNN's fonts when the request
originates from CNN. Do we know that CNN and/or CDNs would have a problem
with that ? Can we guess what the issues for them will be beyond carrying
these extra headers for these resources ? (Which they may still have to do
using the From-Origin solution anyway).