Subject: Fixed Fonts in HTML Form Select Input
Author:  www-font@w3.org at huxleypo
Date:    3/21/96 1:30 AM

I am a CGI developer with limited font experience, but I've done my
homework and still cannot find a way to specify that the option lines of a
HTML form Select input are displayed in a fixed font (I am trying to display
concatenated database fields in a line.  Am I missing something or is this
yet another problem left to the current "font wars"?  Thanks for any help!

Marie Wadman
mariew@creative.net