3D Printing

This is really interesting. It show's that the right does not follow the
materialization. In fact, copyright just works normally here, as there
is a monopoly to produce instances. Once produced, the tangible
instances are sold and property of the new owner, that has the right to
re-sell the instance, destroy it or whatever...

Best,

Rigo