RE: [D3E] 12/3/2013 Telecon Reminder

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 02:14:14 +0000
To: "garykac@google.com" <garykac@google.com>, "wez@google.com" <wez@google.com>, "olli@pettay.fi" <olli@pettay.fi>, "karlt@mozbugz.karlt.net" <karlt@mozbugz.karlt.net>, "masayuki@d-toybox.com" <masayuki@d-toybox.com>, "kochi@google.com" <kochi@google.com>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>, "hsteen@mozilla.com" <hsteen@mozilla.com>
We concluded another successful meeting. Please continue to review the spec as we polish it up for a January LC. We resolved a number of bugs in the call and have 13 remaining with good leads on a number of them.

Our minutes can be found on the meetings wiki page: http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Bi-weekly_meetings#DOM_3_Events